Eternal Craft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If spawn and other things on the server should be made better

2 posters

Go down

If spawn and other things on the server should be made better Empty If spawn and other things on the server should be made better

Post by hyper Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:19 pm

I think something on the server like the spawn and the market should be better say I if u think so to say NO if u think it doesnt have to be

hyper

Back to top Go down

If spawn and other things on the server should be made better Empty Re: If spawn and other things on the server should be made better

Post by _Eternal Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:06 am

True. I can announce here that the spawn will be changed shortly to something different.
_Eternal
_Eternal
Owner
Owner

https://eternalcraft.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

If spawn and other things on the server should be made better Empty Re: If spawn and other things on the server should be made better

Post by rooly Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:51 am

i think you should make a big spawn with many things in it like a few simple parkours and the shop should be in it and to have many things that are essential for survival

rooly
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down