Eternal Craft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalCraft Hungergames

5 posters

Go down

EternalCraft Hungergames Empty EternalCraft Hungergames

Post by jackolantern201 Mon May 20, 2013 10:37 pm

This Is My Plan For An EternalCraft Hunger games. There Will Be A Training At The Start, Seeing What Skills You Are Good At: Bow, Sword, Tactical. Once You Have Completed Training You Will Be Assigned A District From 1-12 This DOESN'T Have To Be 1Boy And 1Girl. You Are Only Allowed To Team With The Same Person In Your District (If They Are Still Alive)

The Map Will Be Picked, I Recommend Map 4. When The Players Are Ready They Will Be Put On To A Glass Tube. Next To The Person In Their District. When All Players Ready The Countdown From 10 Begins. There Is NO Grace Period, So If You Choose To Go To The Cornucopia To Get A Chest And Then Get Slaughtered It Is YOUR Fault. The Game Will Go On Like A Normal Hunger Games, Find Gear, Eliminate Others, Survive. If The Games Go Over 20Mins Or There Are 4 Tributes Left Then There Will Be A Death-match

This Is Where The Players Get Tp'd Back Into Their Glass Tube And Fight To The Death. If They Get Over A 50 Block Radius Away From The Cornucopia (Which Is Just Outside The Area Of Land In The Cornucopia On Map 4.) If They Leave That Area They Will Be /killed IMMEDIATELY!! If The Two Tributes From The Same District Are Still Alive Then The Game Ends, And Their District Wins.

The Winner/Winners Of The Hunger Games Will Earn Gladiator Rank And A (Reasonable) Amount Of Bounty. - Still Waiting Permission From _Eternal

The Date Has Yet To Be Decided By _Eternal, Since He Is Hosting It. If You Would Like To Have This Event Happen Post "Yes I want a Hunger games" With Your Minecraft Name Next To The Sentence - There Are Only 24 Spaces Available To Be In The Games So Be Quick!!

Last edited by jackolantern201 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

jackolantern201

Back to top Go down

EternalCraft Hungergames Empty Re: EternalCraft Hungergames

Post by jackolantern201 Mon May 20, 2013 10:43 pm

Example:
Yes I Want A Hunger Games - jackolantern201

jackolantern201

Back to top Go down

EternalCraft Hungergames Empty RE:

Post by Neme03 Mon May 27, 2013 4:21 am

Yes I want A hunger Games ~Neme11
Neme03
Neme03
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hypersha Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Yes I want to be in it-hypershadowx568

hypersha

Back to top Go down

EternalCraft Hungergames Empty Re: Hunger Games

Post by _Dudeman Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:43 pm

Yes I would love it if there was hunger games. Please let me join in (unless you don't wanna loose of course Razz) - _Dudeman
_Dudeman
_Dudeman
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rooly Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:14 pm

this is a cool hunger games i want it 2 but plz add alot of chests to make the game fun. without chests game will be boring so put like 50 chests per map and make some hard to find and some easy to find but beware i am a bawse at finding chests and at hunger games and plz add sticks and diamonds and all that and allow us to only break grass in the chests dont forget to add bows and arrows plz and make that the chests are refilled every like 15 min thx

rooly
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by davidrod2000 Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:03 pm

I want a hunger games-davidrod2000

davidrod2000

Back to top Go down

EternalCraft Hungergames Empty Info about chests for Rooly:

Post by jackolantern201 Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:26 pm

Reply from Jack wrote:There will be 100+ chests (forgot to mention that) and atm my own build team is working on our own HG map so it will be cool to test it on E-Craft Very Happy

jackolantern201

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down