Eternal Craft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jackolantern201 - Application for moderator

+2
_Dudeman
jackolantern201
6 posters

Go down

Jackolantern201 - Application for moderator Empty Jackolantern201 - Application for moderator

Post by jackolantern201 Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:22 pm

-------------How long have you been playing on EternalCraft?-------------
I have been playing on the server before project re-boot, in fact it was the 3rd server I had ever played on minecraft. I think I joined around September 2012.

----------------------------Location----------------------------------------
England, United Kingdom
-------------------------How old are you?----------------------------------
I am 12 turning 13 (I know you have to be 13 but I'm very close to it!!)
----------------------Username on the server------------------------------
jackolantern201
-------------------General Information about you--------------------------
I am a good, sensible player on the server and I like to build and PVP. I like to help people if they need help and just make lots of friends! I have been banned a couple of times (For a short amount of time) but that is either when I'm trying to do a good thing. I understand if you think I am a bad influence on others if I am a Mod who has been banned. (Maximum banned time 24 hours.. Just so you know) But I'm telling you right now that I can be trusted and I just need that trust from you. I like the colour orange and green and my favorite food is Pizza YUM!
----------------How active are you on the server a day?-------------------
When I get home from school I get on my pooter (computer lol) at about 4:30PM GMT. Then I log on to minecraft and straight away log on to E-Craft (If its on) And I stay on it for like 5 hours. On the weekends (NO SCHOOL!!) I spend about 12 hours of my day on that server. Its the main server I go on and I'm happy to watch it grow day by day!
----------------Have you been a Moderator/Admin before?----------------
Yes, I have been these ranks in my past AND at the time being: Mod (4 servers), Admin (2 servers), Head-Mod (2 servers) and OWNER (2 servers).
----If you get approved upon payment, do you have a PayPal account?----
Yes I do! I have donated to many servers and I would be glad to do the same with this one!
----------------Why you should be promoted to Moderator-----------------
Here are the reasons I think I should be Donator:
1. I pretty much know everyone on the server and am friends with about 80% of them.
2. I have had past experience on other servers so I'm a great fit for the job!
3. I can be a real nice guy and I am glad to help others (I donated 12000 to the poor once on E-Craft! ^^)
4. I know the boundaries when it comes to perms, and to not abuse them. Here is an example of what I would do if there was a foul-mouth or a spam-bot: I would first give them a warning shot kick then If they continue a /mute for 10 minutes then finally I will give them a /ban for 12 hours (if they make it that far before using their brains Razz
5. I can be a really nice guy, I enjoy making peoples days better! but if someone is ruining the fun for others (E.G breaking rules) I will tun strict if I have to.
6. I have a YouTube account and know many people so I can help the server expand and I think this server will be big someday! (YouTube name - TheJackolantern201 check it out to get an example of what I can bring to the server.)
7. (Finally, I bet your bored..zzz) I am friends with all the staff. I respect others and I only be mean if I have to.

Thank you guys for reading this and please vote yes for me to be Mod, I've been on this server for almost a year now and I think its time to make my move! If you need anything or want to ask some more in depth Q's then my Skype name is - jackolantern201

I should be making a video about the Mod application on my channel and I will put a link here when I have finished it and shown the courage to show my face Razz

jackolantern201

Back to top Go down

Jackolantern201 - Application for moderator Empty Re: Jackolantern201-Aplication for Moderator

Post by _Dudeman Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:40 pm

I think jack would make an awesome mod because he is kind, knows the server well and when he needs to be he can be strickt too. I vote for you jack Very Happy
_Dudeman
_Dudeman
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Jackolantern201 - Application for moderator Empty Re: Jackolantern201 - Application for moderator

Post by ceecee19star19 Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:14 pm

i think jack wudd make a brill mod he is always up for a pvp match and is kind and helping he knows the server loads to so he is AWSUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(this colour is like my phone case:tongue:)

ceecee19star19

Back to top Go down

Jackolantern201 - Application for moderator Empty Re: Jackolantern201 - Application for moderator

Post by Robobolt Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:52 pm

as soon as u turn 13 i think u should become Mod instantly
GO JACK!!!Exclamation
Plus hewould be a great addition to the staff on eternal craft and i dont think he will abuse his powers
Just dont rage jack jks
Robobolt
Robobolt

Back to top Go down

Jackolantern201 - Application for moderator Empty Response for Jackolantern201

Post by _Eternal Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:40 am

I would give you an approval upon payment and you are a mature and respectful player, but currently you're alot into PvP. I'm not saying this is a bad thing but you are killing new players for the fun of it.
Also I've seen you break rule #6 under the General section.
I'm not saying you can't PvP because that's what factions is all about, but you make like one player leave the server (4 ever) almost everyday. I can not have a PvP crazy Moderator. When people see a Moderator on the server I want them to feel safe, because players trust staff.
Just don't act friendly with players if your only goal is killing them when they look the other way. It wouldn't look good for the server if a Moderator was doing that. I just don't want a Moderator to run araund and slay anyone that comes in his sight, because moderators and staff only exists to help other players and killing them and erasing their hardearned stuff isn't really helpful. 
If you could step down a bit on slaying newbz (you're still allowed to PvP, just not kill as soon as you get the chance) I could approve you upon payment because like I said you are mature, dedicated and know the rules well.
_Eternal
_Eternal
Owner
Owner

https://eternalcraft.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jackolantern201 Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:34 pm

jackolantern201 wrote:I understand Eternal, I will tone down the PvP and respect players more. I don't try to kill players and I have changed since I joined the server. I do friendly PvP. The only reason I PvP someone on sight is that they are an enemy or they have had a bad back story from me. I love EternalCraft to bits and its really the ONLY server I go on. I would really appreciate it if I can be Mod since you are without a doubt the best and respectable owner I have seen.

I will tone down the PvP a lot because even I am getting a little tired of it!! xD But most of the other players I am friends with. I only hate the annoying players, that get on my nervers but I'm sure I can keep that rage in and cope with the newblings! Anyway thanks _Eternal and I hope to see from you soon ^^

Last edited by jackolantern201 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got name wrong for title)

jackolantern201

Back to top Go down

Post by _Eternal Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:05 pm

Approved upon Payment
After the payment has been recieved you will put be put on a two week Trial period. After these two weeks you will be granted the full Moderator rank and all the permissions included. Welcome to the team!
_Eternal
_Eternal
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Neme03 Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:12 am

JACK!!!! HURRAY!!! NICE JOB BRO, Nice to have someone on Mod that i like!!! (Eternal i aslo Like you, but your the OWNER...) O_O... PLEASE DONT HURT ME!!!
Neme03
Neme03
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Jackolantern201 - Application for moderator Empty GO JACK GOOOO

Post by hyperx Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:04 pm

U EPIC JACK U JUST EPIC

hyperx

Back to top Go down

Post by _Eternal Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:36 pm

Closing thread.
_Eternal
_Eternal
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down